Ravenholdt Exalted – User Submitted Tips
Here’s the summary of the best user submitted tips for the Ravenholdt Grind! Got any more tips to add? Let’s hear them then!
- Eyetotem told us about a macro he used to delete the junkbox quest reward knives to make the process faster. You’ll have to click through to the guide to see the comments since it was a little long for here. I would also recommend using a vendor mount or engineering jeeves to sell the knives without having to move.
- Lucidshadow wasnt sure if the quest giver would accept opened junkboxes. Unlocked/opened junkboxes are definitely ok to use! You just need to make sure you leave a single item in the junkbox so it doesn’t disappear.
- Azurexia got a lot of heavy junkboxes in Scholomance while farming for Skin of Shadows. Handy to know if you’re doing the title as a rogue!
- Irinixx used the [LootFilter] addon. This addon lets you add certain items to a blacklist so they get deleted automatically. This allows you to pick-pocket with autoloot on and not have to worry about your inventory filling up.
- Sanibel levelled up a rogue for the junkboxes and learnt a great trick. You can use the LFG system to do a BRD prison run, then when the run is finished stay in the instance after everyone leaves. You can then let yourself into the Garrison and Ring of Law areas for pick pocket goodness. Oh and the best part? When your bags are full you can use the ‘teleport out of instance’ option to get straight to a mailbox!
- Ketch, Muted, Tax and Tyranis among others recommended LBRS for junkbox farming. Muted was kind enough to put together this video of the route:
That’s it for today! Next week…Steamwheedle!