Shen’dralar Exalted – User Submitted Tips
Given that the current insane reputation guides are now approaching their first birthdays I thought it might be relevant to go through each one and post a summary of the best user submitted comments.
This is also a great chance for everyone to post feedback and updates on how they feel things have changed in the last year. A great example for the Shen’dralar is the price and availability of [Pristine Black Diamonds] .
Here are my picks from all the user submitted tips:
- Hellmatador reminded us that there’s a prequest to being able to turn in the librams. This prequest is called [Elven Legends].
- Azurexia pointed out that people with the [Argent Pony Bridle] (150 Seals in Icecrown) can summon their Argent Squire and access their bank, vendor or mailbox for 3 minutes once every 4 hours. This is very handy for libram turnins!
- Apiecost pointed out that everyone except Death Knights can also turn in their class-specific quest book for a one off 500 reputation.
- Disreputable carried the libram quest items (minus the libram) on her when farming in Dire Maul. That way whenever she had a unique libram drop she could turn it in straight away without having to run to the nearest mailbox.
- Insane parked an alt outside on a second account. Whenever his bags got filled with materials he could zone out and trade the items over to his alt to free up bag space.
- Manmana took up skinning while doing Dire Maul runs and acquired a large amount of Rugged Leather. The profit from this helped offset the cost of the other reputations.
- While running Dire Maul, Darolyn grouped his character with a friends 225 enchanting paladin alt. Even though the alt wasnt with him or even online this allowed him to select ‘disenchant’ when items came up.
- Trytobuyme commented that farming low level herbs for Darkmoon Cards is a waste. It’s best to farm high level herbs or anything else more valuable and sell it to buy the low level herbs.
- Ronahan emphasized the importance of advertising for [Pristine Black Diamonds] in trade and making COD deals with people. He got a lot of his diamonds at a good price doing this.
So – what has everyone got to add? A year ago people commented and complained that [Pristine Black Diamond] prices on their servers were 50-100g. Now we’re looking at 300g and upwards! Would love to hear your questions, comments and feedback :)